Outdoor advertising is a great way to capitalize on earning additional revenue, and is something that big corporations and small business both take part in. Convention participation is a marketing strategy that that many companies across the country employ to promote their business and bring prospective clients to the table. Getting ready for a convention, however, takes a lot of planning and a dedicated staff of employees who are willing to travel and represent the company. During the summer months it isn’t uncommon for the event venue to be held in the great outdoors, but if you plan on taking your business outside, there are a few things to consider first:
1. What size of space will I be working from?
The area that you have to work from largely determines the kind of displays and equipment that you can reasonable use. If you end up reserving a smaller space, don’t think that you can’t make an impressive statement. Event tents, banner stands, and even executive chairs can be designed to fit your space beautifully and create an impression that won’t soon be forgotten.
2. What are my outdoor display options?
When an event takes place outdoors, the sky is the limit. If you can dream it, a display company can accommodate for it. Of course there are lots of options when it comes to outdoor displays, some of the more popular choices that big corporations and small business make include:
- Event Tents. These can be made to fit a variety of spaces. Generally they are made in a canopy style fashion which makes them easy to assemble and comfortable to do business in. Some display companies even make full and half sidewalls so you can divide you space in an attractive and functional way.
- A-Frame Signs. A frame signs provide a canvas to display important company information and promotional items or services. The valet style A-frame is usually hinged and built to last, and it provides ad space on two mediums. A valet A-frame utilizes the long lasting structure of a traditional A-frame, but it is then covered in a commercial grade fabric. It accepts dyes beautifully and delivers an upscale sign that can be viewed from every angle.
- Banner Stands. Another sign option is to use the fresh, urban look of banner stands. These can be erected at outdoor events and then stored away for future use, or attached to electrical light and street sign poles for more permanent advertising.
- Portable Outdoor Flagstands. A new design for the giant pole, ideal for outdoor events, conference, sport events, etc. The telescopic aluminum flagpole fits into a plastic base that can be filled with water for stability.
3. How long will my displays last?
It may surprise you that displays are made to be used and reused over and over. It’s not a one-time-use expense, but rather an investment that will last for a number of years. Displays for both indoor and outdoor events are made from durable materials that are as beautiful as they are functional.
Getting ready for your next outdoor event is easy when you employ the services of a reputable display company. Plan ahead to ensure the items you want can be made and ready for your next event.